Okay I will post about
how to make an essential oil vape in case anyone wants to try, I think it is really effective for treating lung bacteria and you will likely also get a quick systemic effect as well.
So for the essential oil vapes, Do at your own risk and take the appropriate precautions! I can not advise anyone to try this without doing their own research on essential oils and vaping. Safety is first and foremost If you don’t get the mixture diluted enough you can chemically burn your lungs with strong purified essential oils especially cinnamon can mildly burn the skin with just a drop or two.
1. Only use after you have cleaned your mouth thoroughly, I do clove cinnamon and tea tree mouthwash, floss, and brush well with an electric tooth brush with xylitol tooth paste, then I rinse again with more mouth wash and from time to time oil pull for 10 mins with MCT oil sometimes mixed with biopure 10 in 1. The reason to clean your mouth before using this is that you could potentially breath in bacteria that are naturally present in your mouth into your lungs.
2. Only use at home, it is better not to use this on the run or in public as you can potentially get your vape mouth piece dirty with germs simply by even putting it in your pocket or purse. Best only use at home and wash your hands before handling it.
3. Keep it clean, clean the tank every few weeks when the coils need changing. I just cleaned with dish soap and warm water then dried it off.
4. When making the vape mix, make sure you dilute it down significantly and this is likely the big risk here if you don’t dilute it down enough. For example cinnamon can burn it is ultra potent against bacteria and in concentrations as low as antibiotics kill bacteria. Aim for maximum 3% essential oils the rest is your carrier an 80/20% blend of VG to PG. Basically you want as much VG as you can as this is soothing on the throat, and more stable, but you need the PG in there to help dissolve the essential oils.
5. Use the lowest possible wattage that you can to make the vape clouds. This will keep the temperature as low as possible so you don’t burn your lungs. Also maximize air flow to mix as much air which is room temperature as you can.
Also you can make thieves oil by mixing it with olive oil or other oils and ingest that way. The way the original thieves did it is just by mixing the plant material with oils such as olive oil. I haven’t tried that but I sure am using much more thyme and rosemary in my soups. You can also just make the oil and put it in your essential oil diffuser and let it run at night when you sleep.
forgot it was clove, cinnamon, lemon, eucalyptus, and rosemary. Here is how to make it:
The basic method is to mix the essential oils first and then add to the carrier. Go with 80:20 VG/PG. The extra PG really helps dissolve the oils.
So start out with a 3% solution. That's one ml of oils in 30 mL (1 ounce) carrier. One mL is about
20 drops. Make sure it is well mixed. You can buy small Erlenmeyer flasks and beakers online to take the right measurements. I mixed in Erlenmeyer flasks then in a stove I put water in a pot and put the flasks in corked to heat them up for 10-15 mins to try and get them properly mixed quickly. Or you can just let them sit in the cupboard for a few weeks to settle. If you don’t have enough PG and only use VG, they might not be able to mix.
Post Edited (LymePickle) : 12/17/2017 10:05:28 PM (GMT-7)