Someone with an oversensitive system like you describe will be a poor detoxer.
Detoxing is key here.
If you have been detoxing and taking anti-oxidents and the issues are still the same.......then,
Look into leaky gut syndrome - I recommend bone broth and collagen supplements
Look into parasite issues
Look at liver detox products - If they are supplements rather than herbs you may find they are more easily tolerated
Look into alternative strategies that can help with people who have a lot of chemical sensitivities - especially home ozone - The Power of Ozone site will give you more information.
Poor detoxers usually have some degree of oxidative stress. Ozone and the product megahydrate together worked a charm for me. I had the same issues and couldnt take anything on the Buhner or Cowden protocol.
I am improving with ozone at this point I can tolerate Saventaro Cats Claw and nothing else but it is working and the ozone is helping more and more. It was slow going starting ozone for me but it is working. Initially I got a bad rash with weepy sores all over.
It is a slow process getting to a place where you can tolerate more supplements, years of accumulated toxins take their time to be expelled from the body.
If you are unsure of what you need to do I use electrodermal screening and go regularly to a Bioresonance practitioner. The results have no authority with Doctors but the machines in the hands of a good practitioner will give you an idea of the toxic load, the parasites and infections and the organs that are under stress. I had to try a few practitioners before I found someone good I trusted. Not all of them know how to work with someone with a complex illness like lyme. The machines are good and can do a lot to help but the practitioners some times are poorly trained. Start with a good one and pay a bit extra.