that IS puzzling. What does your Lyme Doc say?
Every time I have an appointment I feel good and say symptoms are improving (they are) and my docs say we’re almost done with Babesia treatment... then a few days or a week later this massive panic attack happens, I freak out, try feverishly to get hold of my doc, and by then it passes and we just continue on as usual.
They are getting less and less severe. A combo, I think, of treatment and knowing what it is and using mechanisms to calm down instead of fearing the unknown.
1. It’s babesia. I’m not crazy, I saw it in the microscope.
2. My blood tests have all been fine. I read everyone’s experience, and from my own the one time I DID call 911, the paramedics came and said my vitals were fine, oxygen level totally normal. It’s not going to kill me.
3. I get through it every time, shorter and shorter- I’m healing. I’ll get to sleep soon.
4. Own it. It’s happening, stay up, talk through it, share my feelings.
5. Read - articles (not the scary ones), news, script
ure, a book, whatever to distract me.
6. Sing in my head or put on headphones of soothing music, pray, imagine myself on the Mediterranean.
7. Get up and walk. Get the blood flowing, oxygen moving.
8. Lavender oil.
9. Wrap myself in blankets, allow myself to shake and rock if I need to.
My temp is up one full degree. I feel normal now and it’s only 3 am. Record time!
Lyme, Babesia, Bartonella. Symptoms began 5/2016, didn't start treatment until 9/2016. Slow but steady recovery.