The last 4 days I have been carrying around the Hamilton Beach True Air that I got on Amazon from room to room keeping it near me on high. These small units must be kept on high to be effective. I have not been waking with nearly the amount of inflammation I have been used to.
What sort of began to tip me off that it may be mold residuals was that when I stayed at a friends house an hour away I would wake without the pains.
I thought I had solved the chronic pains once before but it was only temporary, so I may never know what was responsible for the chronic aches and pains of many years ago but I know as far as today goes, mold residuals are the cause for it continuing.
Killing the mold hasnt been enough or may have been not a great idea to begin with as I have read that even dead mold affects people who have become sensitive as well as dead mold releasing more toxins.
Stopping its continued growth with products has kept it from reappearing but all of my efforts to date have not been enough.
I am looking into more comprehensive HEPA units to cover a wider area of the house on a continuous basis as this seems cheaper and more feasible that a questionable remediation company.
I can be fairly certain that is mold was what triggered Lyme and Morgellon symptoms. My immune system may have been able to handle other infections all along had I not been exposed to so much mold. Mold will likely be the final thing I must deal with to fully recover.
I have read a couple interesting statements on mold tying it directly to continuous inflammation and swollen enlarged veins.
I am posting this hoping it will be useful to someone in figuring out why they arent getting better. If you suspect you have mold I would start where I did with the cheaper HEPA units and have them follow you around from room to room.
Once its confirmed then maybe consider upgrading units for rooms that you spend the most time in and using the smaller units on high for the lesser rooms. I have not witnessed a large spike in electric using these as most consumer electronics are very efficient these days.
If you are worried about
electric, turn the cable box off as opposed to standby when not in use. It is the electronics supplied to you for free that are the least efficient.
As a side note I recall at least one person saying the Kratom stopped working for you.
If you are dealing with mold nothing is going to work long term other than eliminating the mold as the body will attempt to alert
you somehow regardless of what you take.
This is what I have experienced with Kratom as well as Magnesium or anything else that I thought was helping. Its only a temporary mask to buy you time until you get at what is causing the problem.
2014 Mold Sick,2015 Clinical Lyme and co.,2016 Morgellons,2017 Remission
" The path to disappointment is paved with expectations "