The pharmacy is shipping it on Monday. It says on the bottle not to freeze. We are having a week (at least) of freezing temps.
I called the pharmacy and asked they not put it in the regular mail...but ship it via a courier service.
But, then I found out that they aren't temperature controlled....so I called the pharmacy back and the Pharmacist told me I was worrying needlessly.
That they have put on the label it can't be frozen because they haven't done the 'studies' on it..but he thinks it's perfectly fine if it freezes.
Really? It's liquid...I'm thinking it's plausible that freezing and thawing COULD change it...
The pharmacist was quite arrogant and acted like I was being hysterical...
What the heck can I do...I'm going to call them back Monday and ask to hold off the shipment until the weather warms...that is if they haven't already shipped it.
$700 a bottle... not only that - I won't necessarily know if it was frozen and then thawed...
Moderator, Lyme Forum
Symp started April/2013; Buhner's Lyme May 15-July24/14; Igenex pos. July 3/14
Doxy: July 4-Aug.24/14;Zithro July26-Aug24/14; Amox + Proben. Aug. 29/14;
added biaxin Sept. 26/14
Disc. amox,added Ceftin Nov. 20th.;
Disc. biaxin added Buhner bart herbs Dec/14;Jan/15 pulsing Tinda (w/ Ceftin);
Abx/herb break Apr-July/15; July-mino; Aug. added Rif;
Nov./15 mino - to biaxi
Post Edited (Girlie) : 2/19/2018 3:33:37 AM (GMT-7)