UPDATE: It's not a little over a week and the rash is still there. For a few days, it looked like it was subsiding, but it came back with a vengeance today. To be fair, I wore a bra today and I think that set it off. It really itches, is red, raised, lumpy, bumpy.
I don't even know what to do. I've been putting coconut oil and that helps, but just touching it with clothing bugs it. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the stem cells and my immune system being out of whack.
*42 yo - Treatment started Nov. 2016 - Bitten by mosquito in Paris 2013
* SIBO (improved with diet)
* Candida (improved with diet and Nystatin)
* Lyme - Babesia - Bartonella
* Hashimoto's (improved with NatureThroid)
* Tinea Versicolor (improved with Sporanox)
* IBS (improved with diet and BPC 157)
* Mostly herbal treatment, Bryon White