Re-bitten, re-infected?

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

kskiska
Regular Member


Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 21
   Posted 2/26/2018 6:01 AM (GMT -6)   
So after treating for 4 mos from the original bite when I got sick, I found another embedded tick on me Sat. I had stopped the combo abx Weds per LLMD in preparation to take the Igenex this week. I re-started all the abx Sat but woke up last two nights sweaty, with chills, nausea, weakness, flu like feeling anyways. I was freezing in 73F. Terrible insomnia as well.

Just feeling plain sick all over again. Would being off abx 3 days have that much an impact?

Not sure what to do as I just saw LLMD Weds and don't have an appt for another month. LLMD said to postpone the Igenex test 2 weeks instead of taking it today.

Any advice?

tickbite666
Veteran Member


Date Joined Mar 2014
Total Posts : 1604
   Posted 2/26/2018 6:26 AM (GMT -6)   
I would recommend 3000mg Astragalus per day for 30 days and consider adding other Buhner core protocol items.

kskiska
Regular Member


Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 21
   Posted 2/26/2018 6:28 AM (GMT -6)   
Thank you, tickbite666. I have been doing the astragalus as well as did the andrographis and moistened bentonite clay on top of the bite for 24 hrs. Also, doing homeopathic ledum 200c but still...

tickbite666
Veteran Member


Date Joined Mar 2014
Total Posts : 1604
   Posted 2/26/2018 6:57 AM (GMT -6)   
Sounds like you are doing all the right things. What about detox to reduce the sx? Try some AlkaSeltza Gold.

kskiska
Regular Member


Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 21
   Posted 2/26/2018 7:19 AM (GMT -6)   
Would you hold off on the Igenex test for 2 more weeks?

tickbite666
Veteran Member


Date Joined Mar 2014
Total Posts : 1604
   Posted 2/26/2018 7:43 AM (GMT -6)   
I'm not a big fan of spending money on Lyme and Co's testing. A negative IgenEx test at this point only means there was no lyme present in that blood sample, not that you no longer have Lyme. I only test for critical things like CMP and CBC, and check each morning if I'm still breathing. Treat based on your symptoms and continue treating 2 to 3 months after all symptoms have resolved.

kskiska
Regular Member


Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 21
   Posted 2/26/2018 1:08 PM (GMT -6)   
Thank you for the imput, tickbite666. Much appreciated!
New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, June 24, 2018 7:28 AM (GMT -6)
There are a total of 2,974,692 posts in 326,201 threads.
View Active Threads


Who's Online
This forum has 161300 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Dakotab02.
375 Guest(s), 3 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
countess18, straydog, Lanie G