I'm at the end of completing my abx pulsing protocol with very little improvement, so I'm revisiting mold again. I had all the shoemaker tests done last june and c4a came back around 10,000 along with TGFBeta 1 around 10,000 as well. I tested these again back in December and the numbers have been cut in half. Everything else was normal, or so I thought. I was looking into my tests from june and noticed my MSH shows normal according to the lab but is much different than what shoemaker says. My MSH on the labs shows .5 with the reference range being anything less than 5.0. When I look at Shoemakers range it says between 35-81. I don't get how the lab can say anything less than 5 and shoemakers normal range is 7x-16x that. The lab makes it seem like over 5 is a bad thing. Does anyone have insight to this?
I also want to mention that light sensitivity, brain fog and the issues that come with brain fog is about
85% of my issue, with the other 15% being fatigue, aches, and dry mouth. I have zero issues with falling or staying asleep, and it looks like that is usually a big problem with low MSH.
Edit: also my HLA DR points towards Lyme, and my C3a came back in range, so because c3a is normal that may point more towards mold correct?
Post Edited (Joe183288) : 2/26/2018 8:43:05 AM (GMT-7)