Posted 3/19/2018 9:43 PM (GMT -7)
Thanks for all the suggestions and replies. This forum has inspired and encouraged me to really try to change up her current protocols and work with her doctors to make some progress!
Mrseaglea - it's comforting for my wife to know someone had a similar experience. We will have to go after Bart (she's given her uninvited guest in her body shortened names). What is best for you to take for your MTHFR Mutations?
Walkingbyfaith- I agree, it is probably too much. I joined the forum to regroup, get some ideas and inspiration from you all, and I think it's time to re-evaluate what she is currently doing and taking as she is not making progress. Going to order the books by Buhner.
- great point about blood test. Next time she sees her functional doctor, who is her primary, I will see what tests he's willing to run. She's probably past due, her last bloodwork was in September.
- no mercury problems, but chlorella does seem tricky. They say small doses mobilize and larger doses bind. Weird.
- never heard of megahydrate, but I was reviewing my notes tho and she used to get some relief or help from lots of pink Himalayan salt. That's ironic you mention it. Time for more salt!
- I will look into the other herbs you mentioned
- bowel movements > lately she has had a few a day. Wasn't always the case, but with a fairly simple diet and taking magnesium they stay regular.
Astroman (cool name!) - milk products like as a culprit? She's avoiding any dairy. Candida may be an issue, I'll look into d-limonene. Hope your doing well! Saw you had/have hashimotos and I feel for you, the thyroid issues were some of the worst! I'm sure you've heard of the Thyroid Secret by Izabella Wentz. She has great videos.
+Lymes (bart and babesia), rocky mnt spotted fever, parasites, mold, Epstein Barr, EMF radiation, and other fun 'guests'
++Dairy free, gluten free, nutramedix herbs, results RNA Lyme protocol, homeopathics, ionic detox foot baths, Epsom&peroxide baths, bentonite clay, and a shelf full of supplements (magnesium, Gaba, melatonin, NAC, b complex, probiotic, nitric oxide, coq10, omegas and more)