Since we dont get to entertain these theories often ...
Here's a few on morgellons before this thread goes to oblivion land. Most of these were sent to me by a special friend suffering from the disease that only us delusional closet meth heads suffer from:
If anyone wants to discuss these or any theories off the site I am always willing to kick the tires around on any theory, so just email me.
If youre easily triggered please dont read:/www.voltairenet.org/article166027.html
Then page 5 of this shows agrobacterium in all morgellons patients./www.asa3.org/ASA/cest/CESTwinter2011.pdf
References to parasite organisms are being removed:morgellonswatch.com/2007/09/11/the-mrfs-new-theory/
And my favorite is some one's experience and rant about
Morgellons and Mold (I did many of these treatments mentioned):
"... Regardless of who does or doesn’t believe me, it is mold. I know this for a FACT. I’ve been trying to tell people…to help people….cuz I feel so bad for them. I know how horrible this is. I had the **** tested. I had it confirmed. Even the, “mold expert”, told me that the filaments, “can’t be hyphae, cuz hyphae is microscopic”. I insisted he sent it to the lab anyway, cuz I knew he was wrong. He was wrong. I was right.
The lab confirmed the filaments to be hyphae. Here’s the thing. There is, “non motile hyphae”, (that simply means it doesn’t MOVE), and there is a rarer type of hyphae that is called, “motile”. It MOVES. The non motile hyphae is mostly composed of chitin. A hard substance that doesn’t dissolve in what is called the KOH test. That’s a standard test to diagnose fungal infection. The non motile hyphae, has a different composition.
It’s not chitin, like the better known hyphae. Chitin would restrict it’s ability to move. So…the motile hyphae….dissolves in the standard fungal test. So the dumb $hits don’t recognize it as fungus….cuz it dissolves in the fungus test! So the IDIOTS…test you…using the wrong test…they DISSOLVE the motile hyphae….they dissolve the fungus…they dissolve the evidence….and tell you there is nothing wrong with
Then, you PAY THEM for their ignorance and go to another ignoramice, only to get the same results. Sorry if I sound angry, but I AM ANGRY. I’m angry for me n’ my kid. I’m angry for you and people like you. First, you’re a victim of mold. Second, you’re a victim of medical IGNORANCE.
There are countless ways to help yourself. If you read all the posts and research the info, you will learn that everything that you read that is consistently posted that, “helps”, people…is all..fungistatic, fungicidal, antifungal ingredients. So, you’re probably overwhelmed with the info. I HEAR YA.
Misty, (and whomever else is reading this), I am posting on my own time. I have NOTHING TO GAIN, NOTHING TO SELL. I am posting out of moral obligation and moral obligation alone. I was swollen. My eyes, my joints, my fingers, my face…swollen. I had lesions that were so bad they left scars. I had bloody noses daily. I had severe headaches on a regular basis.
I had a hard time concentrating and/or staying focused. My hair was falling out of my head. I had random rashes and red lines on my body. I had weird sand like crap, black specs, fibers, etc…coming out of my skin. I could go on, but you get the pic. It was HORRIBLE.
I am not 100% better, nor is my kid, but we ARE GETTING BETTER. I thought we were going to die. Really. We went to so many Drs and not a one helped us. They were condescending and dismissive. We were victimized by their IGNORANCE concerning this pathogen. So I had no choice, but to LEARN.
If you are suffering from this pathogen, you probably have a systemic fungal infection. MOLD INSIDE OF YOU. Yup, gross, but true. If you kill mold too fast, it responds by sporing like crazy. It does that in order to save itself. So you have to PACE the kill. If you take antifungals, all that really does is to prevent it from turning to ergosterol. It DOESN’T kill it. It prevents a cycle. So, it simply hybernates and comes BACK. You have to kill it and you have to kill it slow. It’s a ***** to kill, but you have no options.
Start with the biotin, in order to prevent it from turning to the hyphal form. It’s in that form, that it progresses through your body. It literally eats you alive. Slowly, ever so slowly. If you don’t believe me, research biotin preventing invasive fungus from morphing to the hyphal form on the national institute of health’s website. Really, biotin. Then, oil of oregano. Direct kill.
Not a prevention of a mold cycle, like the antifungal meds. Look that up too if ya need to. Then, you have to start eating fat. Beef fat is best I think. Fatty acid kills it. Sardines. Yup, GROSS…but they’re loaded with crap that kills the crap. If ya hate them n’ it makes ya grossed out, you can smoosh ’em into tuna, (which has selenium n’ kills fungus too), and make a tuna/sardine sandwhich.
You have to kill it INSIDE as well as outside. Go to the grocery store and buy beef bones. Yup, they’re a couple of bucks. Boil them for an hour or so, make soup/broth. In the beef bones there is marrow and fat. Add carrots, onions, cayenne pepper, thyme, garlic. All of these ingredients kill fungus.
I got a juicer for a hundred bucks. I juice pinapples, oranges, mango, lemons, carrots, papaya and drink it. All of these ingredients kill fungus. Get, “cold pressed”, castor oil. Rub it into your skin. Then put a heating pad on it for as long as your willing. The heat will turn the oil into undeclynic acid. That kills fungus. Buy real salt. Not table salt.
Table salt is processed and most of the sodium chloride is removed. Real salt is 98% sodium chloride, whereas table salt is like…25% or so. Salt kills it. Vitamin C, (ascorbic acid form), this kills it too.
Whenever you are willing or able, spice the crap out of your meat. Thyme, cayenne, rosemary, pepper. These spices kill fungus. Cinnamon kills fungus. Make cinnamon toast, tea, french toast, oatmeal, etc. Cook with coconut oil. The medium chain fatty acids kill fungus.
Get ashwaghanda and take as directed. Buy, “heel tastic”, and rub on skin. Really. You have to PACE THE KILL. You have to kill it INSIDE as well as out. You have to get your ENVIRONMENT under control. It’s a total pain in the arse……but I know for a FACT it can be done.
Where the lesions and/or bumps in our skin was bad….we used DMSO. I read this is dangerous, cuz DMSO carries whatever is on you…into your body. So I have no idea if it’s safe or not. But….we used it and it worked. We scrubbed for three to five minutes with hyberclense first….then put DMSO and it definately killed the$hit. Especially when it was mixed with antiseptic wash…but only a little…cuz the DMSO can carry it into your blood…or so I read.
It is most definately fungus. Because it lives symbiotically, it COULD be bacteria too and it COULD be virus too. In that case, the best thing to do is the oil of oregano…kills everything. Regardless….it is first and foremost….fungus.
I don’t know WHY the medical/scientific community is being so WEIRD about
this problem. I struggle with believing they are THAT stupid, but maybe they are? Maybe they don’t want to create some kind of mass hysteria by telling the truth? Or, maybe they just don’t know. I have no idea, which one of these scenarios is the case, but IT IS FUNGUS and you MIGHT have a co infection.
If you’re in a hurry, no time for all this ridiculous process….make a little potion of aloe vera gel and about
15 drops of lemongrass oil. Rub it on your skin and go. It kills it too, but only on the top layer of your skin.
So, there you have it. Believe me, don’t believe me….whatever. If you can help it, stay away from starches n’ sugar. I find that nearly impossible….but I have reduced those things. So….all the random things you read that help…DO HELP.
They are all fungicides, antifungals, fungistatics, etc. You can do any or all of those things, it’s up to you. I told you the cheapest, easiest things that I know of. OH….I didn’t tell you this, borax. From the health food store. Ingestible borax has made a difference too. So…..we went from nearly dead, to almost better and progressively on the mend.
The four molds that were confirmed in my house were Aspergillus/pennicillium, stachybotrys and cladiosporum. That’s just confirmed. Who knows what else. It was confirmed in our clothing, furniture, walls. Yeast, (unidentifiable yeast), was confirmed in our skin.
I have done the things I’ve posted. I can THINK again. I can concentrate again. The bloody noses have stopped. My hair isn’t falling out anymore. The lesions are gone. The torturous itching is gone. The headaches are gone. The swelling is almost gone. The specs are no longer. The joints don’t hurt. We still have some issues, but they continue to dissipate as I continue this approach WITH ZERO HELP FROM THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY"/livingwithmorgellons.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/what-morgellons-does-to-a-life/
And here is a scientific study which shows amoeba can be used to facilitate HGT between bacteria (Rickettsia bellii)www.clinicalmicrobiologyandinfection.com/article/S1198-743X(14)63535-7/fulltext
2014 Mold Sick,2015 Clinical Lyme and co.,2016 Morgellons,2017 Remission
" The path to disappointment is paved with expectations "
Post Edited (ChickenArise) : 3/21/2018 8:39:11 PM (GMT-6)