Possibly found a simple trick in the quest of finding an antimicrobial solution that actually works to get rid of Lyme infections.
A partial success in killing Borrelia burgdorferi came from a combination of four compounds.
1. Hyaluronic acid - Bb likes to eat this as mentioned by Dr. Klinghardt. It is a good absorbent of water so many skin care products use this. It can conjugate to many molecules. Because of this, it can be a carrier. see links below. Affinity with water with silver particles.
2. Silver - Well known killing agent works by snatching electrons. General antimicrobial. Works through biofilms. the key is the proximity of the particle to the bug.
3. Biocidin - Activity against biofilms. Antimicrobial. Prevents Bb from going into cyst mode. Forces it to stay in spirochete mode making easy to feed and kill.
4. Iodine - Antimicrobial. This can be optional here.
I don't know the exact mechanisms of action. I think this is what is happening, Hyaluronic acid conjugates or binds with Biocidin. It can hold nanosilver particles. Whan all combined together create a "poisoned meal" for Bb. Hyaluronic acid lures them, Bb either eats or comes close to Hyaluronic acid and it gets exposed to the nano silver particle, and Biocidin. Biocidin forces it stays in spirochete form and the silver comes in very close proximity to work on Bb.
Iodine helps in some way.
I took 5ml of colloidal silver mixed with 1ml of Hyaluronic acid and 5 drops of Biocidin. Mixed well altogether taken twice in a day for two months.
After two months there is a noticeable reduction in Bb infection. My doctor detected close to none, very low print on energetic testing. Just a small number Bb left hiding somewhere, "under control" kind of level. I had a lot of inflammation and reaction during these two months. Some of it was a herx reaction.
That makes one major infection down. I still have other co-infections to get rid off that don't eat this "positioned meal".
It happened first with a just simple idea, and now after two months of change, I found these links that support this idea. www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/19/3/3193/htm
Hyaluronic acid for conjugation to deliver drugs and nanoparticles /pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acsami.6b08166
- Imaging study. but proves the point to use Hyaluronic acid to deliver Silver particles close to the target area. In our case close to Bb. /www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00914037.2016.1252358
Post Edited (newuser22) : 3/29/2018 1:25:26 AM (GMT-6)