For over a week now, I've been worse and really don't have a clear indication as to why.
The following symptoms have plagued me over the past week(s):
- Increased weakness that can come on suddenly
- increased stiff neck and headaches 4 days in a row
- irritability, anger, rage, wanting to die
- increased foot soreness/weakness in ankles/trouble walking
- increased numbness in hands/arms/feet/legs/nose
- bloating and gas
- swelling in my face and body in the morning right after I get up and start moving around
- forehead feels warm like I have a little fever
- increased pain and stiffness all over
- increased chemical sensitivities
POST EDIT ADDITION: - trouble sleeping/insomnia
I don't know if this is a general herx, a bartonella flare, or something else altogether.
Part of me wonders if my feeble attempts at treating bartonella are just making bart madder and now he's trying to kill me? Is it even possible to beat bart without becoming roadkill in the process?
I feel like when I first started treating and had a little improvement, bart was like a little kitten swatting and hissing at me. I kept treating, and now Bart's coming out meaner and more wiley like an old alley cat, and he's striking faster and harder. What in the world am I going to do when faced with the inevitable mountain lion that surely must be coming?
Post Edited (WalkingbyFaith) : 4/3/2018 3:44:20 PM (GMT-6)