Hoagie Yes, please send me the link.
I have a feeling it's the fragrance. This morning, I actually was awakened by my husband's cologne! It's not like he uses a lot. But I smelled it all the way upstairs through the air vents. I must be extra sensitive right now. I hardly wear anything anymore with fragrance and if I do, it's really light.
Warning: Mold can cause or worsen chemical sensitivities. If this fragrance sensitivity is new or worsening, mold exposure could be the cause.
Check your environment for mold - any mold, any species. Crawlspaces, basements, attics, heat/AC units and duct systems, leaks in plumbing, roof, windows, freezer icemaker lines, dishwasher and washing machine lines, etc.
Another cause could be exposure to other chemicals - new house, remodeling, new furniture or appliances that are off-gassing, paint, or occupational exposure.