I had my heart checked today (heart echo scan) and it's fine (no serious problems).
The heart pain gets worse just day by day and it started to burn + chest pain raising after second dose of bactrim.
Is Rifampin a little bit safer to try than fluoroquinolones?
What to do to detox? (I don't know.) I can't tell what is herex or not. I have trembling/shakiness every day and heart pain is not getting lower on the other days. What herbal protocol is the best - I should try Buhner Is it worth to stay on Bactrim? (I have asthma.) I do 300mg doxy every day along for lyme and coinfections (bart) - that Dr said.
Thank you for replay!
Yes, Rifampin is safer in that there aren't any FDA black box warnings like the fluoroquinolones.
I've had no issues at all taking Rifampin long-term...with a second antibiotic.
- Drink plenty of water daily - add in some fresh squeezed lemon juice. (Good idea to rinse your mouth after as the lemon juice can damage your tooth enamel) Or - drink with a straw...that helps to bypass the teeth.
- take warm epsom salt baths
- Dry brush your skin prior to bathing or showering
- Take detox products: Nutramedix Pinella and Burbur OR Jernigan's Neuro Anti-tox II PNS/CNS
- Light exercise
- Take a binder - must be a couple of hours before and after anything that you don't want flushed out of your system (i.e. food, meds...etc)
- Take Alka Seltzer GOLD
Moderator, Lyme Forum
Symp started April/2013; Buhner's Lyme May 15-July24/14; Igenex pos. July 3/14
Doxy: July 4-Aug.24/14;Zithro July26-Aug24/14; Amox + Proben. Aug. 29/14;
added biaxin Sept. 26/14
Disc. amox,added Ceftin Nov. 20th.;
Disc. biaxin added Buhner bart herbs Dec/14;Jan/15 pulsing Tinda (w/ Ceftin);
Abx/herb break Apr-July/15; July-mino; Aug. added Rif;
Nov./15 mino - to biaxi