[Girlie: FYI! ]
Please join Dr. Bill Rawls on Wednesday, April 18th, 8pm EDT
for a new LIVE Q&A webinar about Lyme Disease Coinfections
If you have questions about
common Lyme coinfections like Epstein-Barr, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Babesia, and Candida, you don't want to miss this webinar.
Dr. Rawls will cover many questions about
Lyme coinfections, including:
• What are telltale signs of a coinfection?
• Which herbs are most helpful for ovecoming coinfections?
• Should you treat coinfections before addressing Lyme?
• What is the best treatment for coinfections?
• Is it possible to ever cure Lyme and its coinfections?
• Are all coinfections transmitted by ticks?
• How can you tell for sure when Lyme and coinfections are gone?
• How does treatment and diet for Lyme differ if you have a coinfection?
• How long will it take to feel good again?Webinar Replay:/rawlsmd.com/webinars/replay/ask-dr-rawls-lyme-q-a/youtu.be/Sxm6JV549Sg
Post Edited (The Dude Abides) : 4/19/2018 6:28:47 PM (GMT-6)