Hoagie - I was listening to it when hubby and I were on a long drive today.....I had the speaker on so hubby could also hear it.
We had a Smart meter installed around the time I got sick...not sure if it was before or after...
It is over 20 feet away from our bedroom though...but of course I'm going down that rabbit hole now (again).
Hubby told me to order a tester and we could check what the levels are.
Oh...and he mentioned something about the radiant heat panels that were in our ceiling on the main floor of our house. They were disconnected apparently...but maybe there's something being emitted.
Our cell phones are on airplane mode every night....but our computer on the main floor is wireless. All day I'm exposed.... It's got me thinking (again).
I wonder if I should buy one of these for protection:
Yes! I'm loving the suit, Girlie!
It's crazy all the stuff we have to deal with. I guess since our bodies are toxic dumps at this time, we have to eliminate as many toxic threats that we can. I was probably already a toxic dump before the latest tick bite, but it was that that tipped the scale. I was already having some light symptoms before the bite. I'm certain I already had a Baronella infection and mold issues. But then the latest bite just created an all nighter in my body that is still raging. lol
Starting today, my family has a certain time frame for wireless internet usage. So, except for that time frame the wireless access is turned off. At night, all electric devices are turned off. I feel like a mad man.