* Start slow.
* Start with ONE herb at a time, low dose, see how you feel.
* Hives are a histamine reaction. Histamines are a big problem with lyme disease. Look for a product called "Histamine Scavenger". It's all herbal and helps remove (not inhibit like OTC meds) the excess histamine in your body.
* Herxing is a normal part of the process for most people. It's about
going slow and managing it. It's basically an increase in symptoms.
* There is a good likelihood that you will herx on herbs. Just go slow. If you have a bad herx, back off on your herbs for a few days and up your detox.
* Make sure you're detoxing (epsom baths, lots of water, dry brushing, green juices, charcoal, Far Infrared Sauna, etc.)
* Herxing is a "ride it out" kind of situation. Just rest and drink lots of water.
* CBD oil is your friend for tachy, blood pressure, anxiety.
This is a starter guide, but there is a lot to learn. You will learn how your body reacts and everyone has a different experience. Good luck!
Post Edited (10LymeB) : 4/24/2018 9:58:38 PM (GMT-6)