Hi Everyone, I am putting together a list of things I need to purchase because I am going to try the Buhner protocol. Upon doing this I came across some important questions I have that I'm really hoping some of you guys could help me with as I would be extremely grateful..
1) EGCG brand that meets all the requirements recommended by Buhner.
2) Hyaluronic acid in the book he says 1tbl daily but doesn't specify powder or liquid or any recommended source for it. So I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this if there is one.. Or if the is a good one someone knows of that they could recommend?
3)Vitamin B complex this one is a bit more complicated because I have the MTHFR Gene Mutation. So I need one that caters to that but at the same time one that hopefully wont cause anxiety because I know a lot of vitamin b supplements can tend to do that and I have had issues with that in the past before I knew what was wrong with me.
4) I have been really wanting to try the chronic fatigue formula recommended in the Buhner book. Because I have SEVERE chronic fatigue. One the ingredients is Astragalus. I know that is contradicted in chronic lyme which I definitely have as I have been sick a very long time. I also know that some people respond very well to it and others do not. I have heard Buhner say that sometimes its ok to take a product that has that in there if it doesn't have very high levels in it. That being said he doesn't say anything in regards to that about
not taking it if you have chronic lyme like he normally would if he feels a certain way about
it.. Just that it is very specific for reversing chronic fatigue especially if it's long term.. So I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to that specifically? Or what your thoughts are on that..
5) Spirulina I was wondering if anyone has any good brand recommendations for that preferably sold by the pound? I also worry more about
this one containing heavy metals.. I thought about
Starwest Botanicals as they are supposedly tested for all theses things.. They seem to have good reviews on the web for that except on Amazon ppls main concern seems to be it containing heavy metals and it being from China.. So I was wondering if anyone has specifically has any personal experience with this brand and if it is reputable and good quality? Or what your thoughts are.. Or if anyone has purchased anything from Pacific Botanicals? It is listed as a source in Buhners book as being one of the best but I haven't heard anyone talk about
6) Andrographis I definitely want to try it but this is one that I'm most scared to try.. Is anyone currently taking this or have taken it in the past? I'm curious to know some ppls experience with this.. Buhner recommends Natures way or planetary formulas.. So I guess my question with that is if anyone has any experience with one being better then the other? Or if someone knows if one seems to produce a reaction more so then the other..
7) Japanese knotweed I know that Buhner recommends plum flower brand but upon dpoing my own research as i do with everything I have heard quite a few ppl having problems with it not being the same quality and multiple ppl even questioning if its even Japanese knotweed that they received as it has a very distinct taste.. I also noticed out of nowhere a few weeks ago First Chinese herbs took it off their website.. So I asked them about
it and they said that they are just out of it but usually when they are out of something from what ive seen they just say out of stock on the product.. So I just found that a little odd.. Amazon dose have it in stock though.. So I thought about
trying Nuherbs from there instead.. What do you guys think? Has anyone tried Nuherbs Japanese Knotweed before to know if it is good quality or not?
8) Eleuthero i am confused about
this because on the website it specifically states to use the herb pharm one because it is much stronger at the 2:1 formulation.. But in the book he says to use the 1:5 formulation not the 1:1..?
9) In the book in the core protocol under cytokine remodulation he says to combine tinctures of Salvia-Miltiorrhiza and Scutellaria Baicalensis.. I am a little confused by this because on the website it is not stated on there.. I also have never heard anyone speak of either of them when giving out the core protocol.. So if anyone knows more about
this and could speak on it that would be great.
Im sorry i know this was sorta long.. But i thought it was much better to do it this way then to post about
each individual quwstion.. LOL So if you stuck with this and read it all i appreciate it so much.. I would be very appreciative of as many answers and as much imput as i can get.. So i can start ordering everything i need because i am very anxious to start this..
Post Edited (Angel07) : 4/24/2018 9:25:59 PM (GMT-6)