you could be herxing. When you kill the bacteria off it creates toxins and they can increase or add new symptoms.
You should be detoxing, take warm not hot Epsom salt baths.usually start out at only about
10 minutes then build up to longer ones.
You can drink water with Lemon juice during the day.
Many of us use binders such as activated charcoal or zeobind to bind the toxins . Just be sure to always take them 2 hours away from medicine/herbals or it will ind those to.
If you are not seeing an llmd(Lyme literate MD) we can help you find one here.
You can emaiil me or Girlie and we wil check our list for your area.
You can also start a new post "seeking an llmd in your area" you will need to enable your email in your profile to receive responses from members.
You can go to ilads.org/ilads_media/physician-referral/
or Lymedisease.org to search for a llmd.
I am so sorry you have Lyme and these symptoms. please hang in there and feel free to ask questions here and reach out for support.
We have knowledgeable and caring members, you are not alone, we understand what you are going through.