1.What can he do right now that would be helpful while we wait for an appt with an LLMD
Take good care of himself and Detox - start with a few methods and every few days add in another: some ideas:
- drink lots of water daily
- warm Epsom salt baths
- dry brush skin prior to bathing/showering
- eat healthy
- get plenty of rest
- light exercise if able - even a short walk to get things moving.
- squeeze some lemon juice into one of his glasses of water and sip on it (to help alkalize his system)
- Take probiotics daily
AND plenty of hugs and reassurance from his wife... he’s very fortunate to have your support!!
2. Can Lyme Disease cause severe neuropathy like he has?
Yes - Lyme and/or coinfections
3. What about
bone infections....think there is any link between the Lyme and the Bone Infection?
Could be. Even indirectly - the Lyme and co’s suppress our immune system giving opportunist infections a chance to take hold.
4. His blood work was negative on IGM but he tested positive on the IGG bands: 23, 28, 41, 58, 66 and 93. I have read some stuff on the different bands and am a little confused. Would these results for sure mean Lyme?
Yes - Lyme specific bands 23 and 93
Moderator, Lyme Forum
Symp started April/2013; Buhner's Lyme May 15-July24/14; Igenex pos. July 3/14
Doxy: July 4-Aug.24/14;Zithro July26-Aug24/14; Amox + Proben. Aug. 29/14;
added biaxin Sept. 26/14
Disc. amox,added Ceftin Nov. 20th.;
Disc. biaxin added Buhner bart herbs Dec/14;Jan/15 pulsing Tinda (w/ Ceftin);
Abx/herb break Apr-July/15; July-mino; Aug. added Rif;
Nov./15 mino - to biaxi
Post Edited (Girlie) : 5/8/2018 12:23:25 PM (GMT-6)