Self treating. I used natural and allopathic medicine including antifungals, antihelmintics, and antibiotics obtained from India as well as some meant for animals which I found to be just fine. Keeping a dated health log of symptoms and responses to medicines was of paramount importance to succeeding.
I am off of the Rx's now (except Xanax and sometimes Ambien) but still use naturals and recently began daily ozone therapy. The ozone generator I bought works great and cant beat the price.
I have learned so much since joining this forum back in 2014. I dont know how I would have done it without everyone here to give me perspective, support, insight, and keeping me from making bad choices.
Not every decision was perfect but I was able to determine if I should discontinue something by journaling my bodys responses and learning contraindications as well as major and minor side effects of each of the many medicines used. In hindsight I wish I put more space between adding new medicines so I could be certain which one was responsible for what, but I have no regrets about
what I did.
I cant say I recommend the average person do the same. Guidance is important but I had all of you wonderful forum members to help me evaluate the speed bumps. But there were times where I had to trust my intuition completely while having doubts and fears in the back of my mind. This can be a difficult combination to navigate.
I also had the luxury of time to research on pub med and other journals and would spend several hours a day doing so. I looked up every word I didnt know and learned them. The brain fog was so intense in the beginning I dont know how I was able to retain important information. I believe I also had help from an etheric realm guiding me and injecting ideas and intuition, God if you will.
I am 90% better with a persistent remaining 10% of symptoms, but am far better off. I am optimistic about
2014 Mold Sick,2015 Clinical Lyme and co.,2016 Morgellons,2017 Remission
updated 21apr18 Blog: www.fascinatingtimetobealive.blogspot.com/
" The path to disappointment is paved with expectations "
Post Edited (ChickenArise) : 5/13/2018 2:01:35 PM (GMT-6)