I am generally the canary in the coal mine for static electricity. The two factors that come into play are humidity levels (which I watch vigilantly) and my own personal hydration. Dry skin = more shocks.
I generally get shocked the most when the indoor humidity levels are below 30%. It's insane when it's in the teens and twenties.
That said, I'm getting shocked like crazy today. Indoor is 43% and outdoor is 63% - This is usually a very safe zone for me. No shocks. Except today, everything. I even got buzzed pretty bad by my iphone and then by my earbuds. I'm also getting shocked by the light switches.
QUESTION: If metal chelation purges heavy metals from your body, does it come out of your skin as well? If so, (don't laugh) does this make you more susceptible to static shocks?? I mean, it kind of makes sense. I had some heavy metal IV chelation on Wednesday.
I have no idea why I'm getting shocked by everything today. I watch this stuff and my house is full of metal so I'm extra careful. I live in an industrial loft. Like I said, the humidity levels are good today. It's not dry at all. What else could it be?
Note: I'm going to buy some grounding mats. I think it's time.