for those that might be interested in rife therapy as a modality, John White the inventor of the Spooky2 rife machine is hitting 4 cities in the USA soon. these are
open events where you can talk to people about
the technology, learn more, etc. Here's the email I got. I might attend the one in NJ if anyone is interested.
We are happy to announce that the Spooky2 5th Anniversary World Tour will start on June 15, 2018.
In the world tour, we will organize meet-up events in 4 cities: Orlando, Atlanta, Los Angeles and New York. Please check the event schedule below:
College Park United Methodist Church:
644 West Princeton St., Orlando, Florida 32804
June 15 - 9:30 AM-6:00PM
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
1659 Centennial Olympic Parkway, Conyers, Georgia 30013
June 19 - 9:30 AM-6:00PM
DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles
Westside 6161 West Centinela Avenue, Culver City, CA 90230
June 25 - 9:30 AM-6:00PM
Montclair State University
1 Normal Avenue,
Montclair, NJ 07043
Lecture Hall 1010
June 29 - 9:30AM-6:00PM
Go here to Register:/spooky2-mall.us11.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=b1bd1a160bc89c08b371856ae&id=397f58e497
09:30 - 10:00:
1. Sign in (Attendance List)
2. Event Signature Wall
3. Collect Your Gifts: 1 Pen, 1 Notebook, 1 Cap, 1 Key Ring, 1 Recycle Bag, 2 Coupons (The one coupon is for Spooky2, the other one is for MiraMate)
10:00 - 12:00:
12:00 - 14:00:
Lunch and Rest (Tips: All participants are responsible for their meals, accommodations and transportations)
14:00 - 18:00
Meeting and QA
In the meet-up event, we will talk about
the development of Spooky2, products presentation, help with Spooky2 products setup and answer your questions. It is also a great opportunity to communicate with other Spooky2 users.
Notes for Participants:
1. All participants are responsible for their own meals, accommodations and transportations.
2. Every participant will receive a package of Spooky2 customized gifts.
3. Water is provided in the meeting.
4. If you would like to book a hotel room in Orlando or Atlanta, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you to make a reservation.
We're looking forward to see you in one of the four venues.