1. Stay on the abx if it is helping till you plateau then move to next one, on list.
2. Hypercoagulation test and thin blood to feel better 90 percent of lymies have it and the fibrin clogs the capillaries and bacteria hides there and nothing can kill them there.
3. Get the vitamin d level to 80 and maintain it there. You will feel better.
4. Address hormones like hypothyroid most lymies t have it it is clinical diagnoses not blood based on tempature, nails, knuckles.
5. No proof pulsing kills more bacterial in fact the different bacteria all have different days they breed so you will miss killing them which means you have to take abx longer. Can pulse if I want but advised against it.
6. When seeing dr in states that say no lyme exist call it borreliosis not lyme
I like this thread too, as I haven't been able to afford an LLMD yet, but have consulted some of the greatest ones via the Internet, thru literature and YouTube webinars... Dr. MR in Seattle does a great webinar on YouTube and posts them publicly (or to subscribers?).. so I get a lot of info from there..
top 5 tips? hmmm I can't think of any, but my memory has holes in it anyway...
speaking of...I like that tip about
saying "borreliosis" instead of the dreaded "L" word. I'll probably use that one to get more abx from my practically homeless level healthcare "provider"...
I'm going to insist on a hypercoagulation test and emphasize "borrel-ee-O-sis" instead of mentioning the sour-green-fruity-joke-misnomer-sound-alike....