So many of you are so helpful people and have so much experience with Lyme and co here, I could use the advice of some veterans here. I just want to know if I'm missing something in my protocole, or if I should make special request to my LLMD.
Short Recap for my case:
-Got bit June 14 2018
-Started Doxy 200 BID the week after
-Started LLMD Protocole July 14.
1. Nystatin capsules 1,000,000u 3X a day
2. Bactrim DS 2x a day
3. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg 2xday
4. Clarithromycin 500mg 2xday
5. Doxycycline 200mg 2xday
6. Naltrexone 1.5mg 1xday
7. Malarone 250mg – 100mg 2xday
1. Probiotic 1 daily (alternate between regular and boulardii)
2. Boluoke 2 capsules 2x day (total of 4 a day)
3. Multivitamin Naturello for Men 2 caps 1x/day
4. Vit. D3 1000iu/2ml 6 drops daily
5. Vitamin K every other day
6. Activated Charcoal 1x day
7. Detox2 Powder 1x day
8. Byron White Bab2 2x day, 25 drops 2x day
9. Byron White Cognease detox, 20 drops, 2xday
10. Organic Cordyceps Extract 2x day
11. Vitamin C that contain some calcium
After 4 months of treatment, my symptoms have shifted, but I wouldn't say my overall well being has increased by more than a mere 5%.
My top 5 symptoms used to be:
1- Fatigue (when waking up, all day)
2- Joint Pain
3- Anxiety/Brain Fog/Feeling like a zombie
4- Blurry Vision
5- Jaw PAin
My NEW top 5 symptoms
1- Fatigue (not when waking up anymore, still sets in heavily during day)
2- Foot / Toes Pain
3- Jaw Pain
4- LOTS of calves twiches (sometimes in forearm too)
In short, mentally it's going much better. But I'm not that sure it's because of the treatment. I'm the kind of person that get really really stressed over diseases, and my initial reaction was probably blown out of proportion, and I definitely had my biggest herx on DOXY which gave me despair feeling.
My question for the LLMD:
1. I read that Dr Horrowitz mentioned Plaquenil alone was not enough for persister form of borellia. Would it make sense to use the trio daptomycin/doxycycline/cefuroxime to target persisters?
2. The fact that my infection is recent (less than 4 months), is it normal that improvement take so long, and those new symptoms keep getting worse despite treatment?
3. Could my weak response to treatment be caused by insufficient dosage vs my weight?
4. Based on symptoms, Bartonella looks like a domiant co-infection. Should we hit it harder?
5. I’ve been taking Boluoke 4 capsules a day. Should we rotate biolfilm buster? If so, which one would be most effective? Stevia, combination of them?
6. Should we add something that cross de blood/brain barrier like minocycline?
Should I be adding anything?
I know this has been a long post, thank you so much for reading it.
Post Edited (Alxander) : 9/17/2018 3:59:29 PM (GMT-6)