running wild said...
Girlie - have you had any luck with any of the treatments you have tried? Have you felt better for any length of time?
Starting in late 2014, I actually felt about 85% for about 18 months, until I had a bicusped valve replaced in heart. Since that time, have only had a month or two of "pretty good." Just wondering how you have fared.
80%. Have had close to 40 symptoms and have about
8 - 10 left.
But, unfortunately a couple of them are my worst symptoms and so I still don't feel 'well'.
What I'm left with and % improved:
- Pressure in my head: 85-90%
- Shivers: improvement in the mornings...but not later in the day
- Nerve pain - upper back - left side, left arm and hand
- Foot pain just in the a.m. getting out of bed: 80%
- memory/cognitive abilities: 80%
- POTS: 50-75% (hard to tell because I'm not checking my heart rate all day long)
- Sweating: 50-75% (no more waking up in the night sweating....and almost non-existent in the morning, but I still do sweat randomly in the day/evening sometimes.
There's a few more I can't think of now without checking my list.
Some of the symptoms that are completely resolved (or 98% ):
- muscle twitching
- tailbone pain
- mild bels palsy (numbness, buzzing and pain left side of face)
- sensation of lump in my throat
- weight loss
- knee pain
- shoulder joint pain
- finger joint pain
- waking during the night in a panic, sweating, gasping for air
- resolution of swollen clavicle lymph node
- urinary urgency
- pulsatile tinnitus
- undigested food in my p--p
- frozen shoulder
- baker's cysts
- collagen lost (not losing anymore...but also not getting back what was lost)
Can't think of the rest right now.....