What do you think about the fact that after stopping the antibiotics I felt really good for a few days? Would you say that maybe I’ve been herxing the whole time on the meds but just didn’t realize it?
Also something else I want to mention, towards the end of my medication I was really really doubting my diagnosis so I doubled the dose of tindazole just to see what kind of reaction I would have. After about a hour I found myself in bed crying historicaly. Would you say that’s eye opening? I have a very hard time catching on to the signs with this disease and connecting the dots
If you are mold toxic, as I suspect, that may be why you didn't notice anything until after you stopped abx for a few days. Abx kills bacteria, which releases toxins in the body. Toxins of all kinds (mold, bacteria, yeast, heavy metals, VOCs, etc) can cause very similar symptoms, particularly if they are neurotoxins that affect the nervous system. You may have felt better after stopping the abx, because your body was getting a break from some of the toxins.
I think the hysterical crying after the double dose of meds does indicate something. It seems it was working and was killing pathogens, causing you to herx.
Do all you can to reduce your total toxic load - eat clean food, drink clean water, don't use anything in your house, car, or on your body that has fragrance, avoid mold, turn off WIFI routers when not using the computer, etc.
Detox every day - epsom salt baths and sauna can be especially helpful for very toxic people.
Binders - take some every day 2 hours apart from meds/supplements/food. Lots to choose from - activated charcoal, modified citrus pectin, bentonite clay, chlorella (only if you don't have amalgam fillings or mercury toxicity), Cholestyramine or Welchol (Rx).
Your last statement above sounds like me. When you have mold in the equation, and you have multiple infections, and, in my case a mouth full of amalgam fillings, there really is a seemingly infinite list of possibilities of what could be causing symptoms. As you detox more and reduce the pathogen load, with time and practice, it gets easier to troubleshoot and identify triggers. It's not impossible. It gets easier as time goes on. It's a long, slow process, but recovery is ALWAYS possible and many have gotten there.