Hi! First, I think this phase where you haven't figured out main pieces yet is especially scary. This part won't last forever. You are figuring things out bit by bit, and all of that is leading toward useful answers. You don't have to solve everything at once -- one step at a time.
It sounds like you're definitely onto something with either allergies or mold. If your body is mounting an allergic reaction, my LLMD said it's diverting some of the "fight" it needs for your infections. Ragweed has been bad this year. And you may need to consider finding another place for your dog, for now at least. Then you can deep-clean the house and see if that helps.
If it's mold, don't assume that your parents will have to leave their home. Talk to them and explore options together. They know more options than you do. Bring them into it. A wet spot on the ceiling where you sleep definitely sounds concerning.
Either mold or allergies could cause you trouble now that you have Lyme even if they didn't before. The seasonal aspect could point toward allergies, but it could also indicate mold if it's been as rainy where you live as it has here in VA. It has rained here pretty much since around April and I've felt the increase in mold at home and at work when water gets in places it shouldn't.
Are you still avoiding gluten/carbs? Are you detoxing?
Post Edited (Dahlias) : 11/2/2018 7:11:15 AM (GMT-6)