Posted 11/7/2018 8:34 PM (GMT -6)
Here is some pricing information from last year. Current prices may be different, but the following should provide an idea of what to reasonably expect:
February 2017 Fee Schedule & Policies
• Pre-payment is due on or before your first day at the clinic. We accept checks, cash, & major credit cards.
• If you are paying by credit/debit card, please notify your bank in advance that charges at Hansa are authorized, and ask for the daily charge limit to be temporarily raised the date payment is due.
• A $375 deposit reserves your spot and covers the initial CRT test and Physical Exam. An additional $250 lab work fee is due at the time of deposit and is not included in the package price. (Please note deposit refund/rescheduling/cancellation policy below).
• Our 2-week Inclusive Package price of $9550, which includes the $375 deposit, is due on or before your arrival date. This amount covers all items that your doctor tests are necessary for you at Hansa Center during your two weeks, as specified in the package agreement form (see page 15). You will receive an itemized billing statement for each day with regular price details for your information.
• Our 3-week Inclusive Package price of $14,250, which includes the $375 deposit, is due on or before your arrival date. This amount covers all items that your doctor tests are necessary for you at Hansa Center during your three weeks, as specified in the package agreement form (see page 15). You will receive an itemized billing statement for each day with regular price details for your information. Supplement refills after the second week will be billed in addition to the package price.
• We offer a cash discount option for patients who make payment with U.S. check, U.S. money order or cash in the form of a gift certificate for future supplements and/or store purchases. The gift certificate amount for each package is: 2 weeks: $150, 3 weeks: $175. The gift certificate is not redeemable for cash, may not be used for outside vendors and expires 1 year from date of issue.
• We do not accept insurance and are not able to provide insurance codes. Our services are not considered “usual and customary” by insurance companies because of the large amounts of time that doctors spend with each patient in each visit. Medicare does not recognize homeopathy, energy medicine, non-prescription nutraceuticals, and lifestyle counseling, or any of the therapies utilized at Hansa Center. We do not accept Medicare patients for chiropractic treatments.
• After-hours doctor appointments, if an urgent need arises and your doctor is able, are not part of packages and are billed at 1.5 times the regular rate.
• Nutritional supplements and remedies are generally sold at the manufacturer’s suggested retail prices in order to facilitate ongoing clinic operations. The supplements we have available are for your convenience and to enhance your treatment program. They may be available at lower prices from other retailers. Hansa Center has no affiliation or financial interest in the Jernigan Nutraceuticals company.
IMPORTANT: DEPOSIT REFUND / RESCHEDULING / CANCELLATION POLICY
By booking a treatment program with Hansa Center, you voluntarily agree to the following: Because so much doctor and staff time is reserved for your treatment program, your $375 deposit is nonrefundable for any changes or cancellations made less than two weeks in advance of your scheduled start date. If you cancel/reschedule before 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time on the day two weeks prior to your first appointment you will receive either: (1) a refund of your deposit minus a $50 administrative fee (for cancellations) -or- (2) a transfer of your entire deposit to the new appointment (for rescheduling). The $250 lab fee is non-refundable once the lab requisition has been created.
After the initial two-week treatment period, you should schedule a follow-up session of 3-5 days or as the doctor advises for your particular case. The first follow up visit is often 1-3 months after the initial treatment program. A $500 deposit is required to reserve your appointment. A 3-day follow up package is $3045; a 5-day follow up package is $5075. Payment is due at or before the time of service.
During your return visit, a Re-CRT ($225) and Re-Evaluation Physical (billed for time spent with the doctor) will be performed in order to track your progress. Most often, there will be further treatments with the doctor, therapies at the clinic, and remedies may be changed or refilled at this time.
Email & Phone consultations
Email is the primary means of communication with your doctor in between office visits and a small fee may be applied. Phone consultations are scheduled at your doctor’s recommendation, for a minimum of 15 minutes and billed at $55 per 15 minutes. Doctors do not use Bio-Resonance Scanning in these consultations but will make their best recommendations using information available at the time.
PLEASE NOTE: Fees and policies are as current as possible and are subject to change without notice. Please call our office in advance of your treatment program to confirm the costs you will incur.