The house we live in (moved here in July 2018, two months before I got infected) is an old British 1930s semi-detached house in need of a lot of work. There is visible mold on a lot of window sills, the cupboard under the stairs (think Harry Potter) smells really musty, and we have two open fireplaces. The reason I am exploring this option is because I seem to feel better when I am away from home, even if I exert myself more. I am experimenting with this theory this week by going to the office for three consecutive days (rather than my usual routine of alternating between office, WFH, office, WFH) and then I will WFH on the fourth day. I'll stay at home over the weekend too and see how I feel compared to the three days in the office.
Given that you can visibly see and smell mold then there is like a 90% chance mold is part of your problem. How big of a part no one can say. I would suggest chlorophyll caps as a non toxic mold binder, some lyc
opene and look at my nebulizer protocol and see if that interests you.
Is cholestryramine an option in the UK?
Thanks for the tips.
Yep, it is - my LLMD actually prescribed me some yesterday (I asked via email); should have it by the weekend.