FWIW, I had hair loss with mold toxicity.
Getting rid of mold and taking kelp helped with that.
How did you treat mold, did you take binders? Did you feel better after treating?
Edit: For me personally numbness in face is a dead giveaway of exposure to mold, and I also get achy knees, breast and lymph pain that you mention.
Also, I think mold toxicity is one of the reasons why people react badly to pharma antibiotics. Correct me if I am wrong, pharma abx are mold derivatives, or at least some of them?
Post Edited (Zimica) : 6/2/2019 5:31:48 AM (GMT-6)