Hi all! Some news here! Mycotox profile says:
Ochratoxin A (high positive)
Mycophenolic Acid (high positive)
Citrinin (border-little bit positive)
all is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sw66k03pit7r2kj/715876_Kuska_MycoTXN_ENG.PDF?dl=0
this is really unpleasantly!! :
Ochratoxin A (OTA) is a nephrotoxic, immunotoxic, and carcinogenic mycotoxin. This chemical is produced by
molds in the Aspergillus and Penicillium families. Exposure is done primarily through water damaged buildings. Minimal
exposure can occur through contaminated foods such as cereals, grape juices, dairy, spices, wine, dried vine fruit, and
coffee. Exposure to OTA can also come from inhalation exposure in water-damaged buildings. OTA can lead to kidney
disease and adverse neurological effects. Studies have shown that OTA can lead to significant oxidative damage to multiple
brain regions and is highly nephrotoxic. Dopamine levels in the brain of mice have been shown to be decreased after
exposure to OTA. Some studies have hypothesized that OTA may contribute to the development of neurodegenerative
diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Treatment should be aimed at removing the source of exposure. Agents
such as oral cholestyramine, charcoal, and phenylalanine can help prevent the absorption of these toxins from food.
Antioxidants such as vitamins A, E, C, NAC, rosmarinic acid, and liposomal glutathione alone or in combination have been
shown to mitigate the oxidative effects of the toxin. Bentonite or zeolite clay is reported to reduce the absorption of multiple
mycotoxins found in food, including OTA. Studies have also shown that OTA is present in sweat, which supports the use of
sauna as a treatment to increase the excretion of OTA.
Another thing I want to say - start BVT! First session - 6 bee stings!