I’ve been trying to treat Lyme/ Co infections for 7 years now and have only continued to feel worse during this time so I’m starting to wonder if Lyme/ co infections are actually the culprit of my symptoms.
My symptoms consist of
1) severe cognitive dysfunction and mental fatigue,
2) 24/7 head pressure that feels like someone is squeezing my brain,
3) mood fluctuation. Feel like I’ve totally lost my personality as well
3) some fatigue ( not too bad though)
4) sensitivity to anything I do or try ( supps/meds/exercises etc.
5) And I look very thin and sick. Weight loss for sure.
it. My brain constantly feels like it’s on 1% energy. I wake up feeling worse and never get better throughout the day. I haven’t found a single thing in 7 years to help. And I’ve tried so many different supps/meds/ IVs/ exercise etc. even though I can’t stay on many for long periods of time. They seem to just to irritate my brain.
Some triggers for my symptoms.
1) Anytime I try to exert myself mentally my brain starts to like “ hurt” and feels like it’s on fire and my mood changes with it. It drains my brain of any energy it has any I have to go sit in a dark room.
For example if I play a game of chess or read my iPad for a bit. Also when I watch TV or drive a car my brain energy/mood etc can completely change. My mood and brain energy fluctuates all day as well. It’s a rollercoaster.
2) Severely intolerant to exercise as well. Now if I even try and mow the lawn I get bad thoughts and like my brain starts to shut down.
3) It’s also impossible to interact with people now. That used to be very easy for my but now I go downstairs to eat dinner with my parents for 15 mins and that’s my only social interaction for the day.
I can last about
15 mins max in a conversation then I have to go be by myself in my room. Brain gets too tired and uncomfortable.
I’ve gone from playing hockey, studying hanging out with friends every day to sitting in my room for about
5 years straight because anything I try and do irritates my brain.
I have NO vertigo, blurry vision, tremors, balance issues, dizziness, naseau, fevers, numbness, body aches or pains, memory loss, or anything of that sort to help point me in the right direction. That’s why I sometimes question the Lyme diagnosis.
I had a positive PCR through Igenex in 2012 but all my inflammatory (C4a, C3a, TGb1 etc) come back normal now, VCS is normal. Just did mold test via Neil Nathan provocation and I have no mold. My heavy metals test came back fine. My CD57 has been a bit low for awhile (60 or so) but came back 120 last time.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. At my wits end just sitting in my room all day not being able to do anything and no idea what direction to go in.
Thanks in advance
Post Edited (Brab8878) : 7/11/2019 9:25:18 PM (GMT-6)