Welcome! If you are very toxic and sensitive, you likely have mold exposure (past or present) and/or heavy metal toxicity.
I would consider doing a MycoTox test for mold toxins (Great Plains Lab or Realtime Labs). If positive, you need to test your environment (ERMI or HERTSMI-2) and/or hire a qualified professional to inspect and test for mold. ERMI/HERTSMI-2 is more relevant for us, as mold inspectors do not view mold as harmful as it really is and they use mainly air samples which don’t give as thorough a view of what is actually in the house/building. You would need to evaluate home and workplace to identify where the exposure is occurring and either remediate or relocate to a clean building. Water damaged buildings have mold. If you know there’s been water damage, you know there’s mold. No need to test then unless you are going to try to remediate.
The Andy Cutler Facebook group has information about
heavy metal testing. If you have amalgams in your teeth, that is the usual source of mercury although there are other sources. Amalgams should only be removed safely. Look for a biological dentist who is SMART certified or follows those guidelines and uses those methods. The IAOMT website has everything you need to know and how to find a dentist.
Parasites can be an issue as well. Parasites can be closely connected to heavy metal toxicity. If you suspect parasites, you may want to do something to address that before aggressive abx. Dental cavitations and root canals can be sources of infection that can make it difficult to get rid of parasites. A cavitat or cone beam scan reviewed by a biological dentist can identify these issues.
Just some ideas of things that make it hard for people to tolerate treatment.
Post Edited (WalkingbyFaith) : 8/18/2019 7:41:04 AM (GMT-6)