Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I laughed when I read your post. I just posted a response on jb’s thread about
feet. I had forgotten so many things and suddenly remembered many of my early bartonella herxes.
Yes, you are having what sounds like a bartobella/babesia herx. Sida acuta is used for both bartonella and babesia and tends to hit the head pretty hard. Your ear ringing and head pressure are probably a babesia herx from sida.
The swollen knuckles, swollen glands, and afternoon fevers sound like bartonella. The emotional stuff can be both.
I have taken both monolaurin and olive leaf. I suspect the monolaurin is the one you’re having trouble with.
I suggest the following:
- drop the monolaurin for now
- stick with olive leaf no more than one capsule 2x day
- reduce the dosage of houtty, sida, JKW by half
To help with the herx, do any of these you’re able to:
- take glutathione, ALA, or NAC (any or all)
- epsom salt - can you do a foot soak instead of a bath?
- drink lemon water or take alka seltzer gold
- take binders (activated charcoal, bentonite, zeolite, modified citrus pectin, etc)
Reducing your dosages is likely to bring the most relief. Detoxing and taking binders without reducing the dosages probably won’t help that much.
That’s all speaking from my past personal experience.
Keep us posted. Glad to see you’re responding to treatment. Take notes of all these symptoms you are experiencing to report back to the doctor. It willing help the doctor know how you are responding. You’re herxing nicely🤗
Post Edited (WalkingbyFaith) : 8/31/2019 10:11:00 PM (GMT-6)