Yes, I think you're right. Logically to me, this seems like the way to go. I just hope that it works and it's not a waste of money. If I were to receive this treatment, and it did absolutely nothing, then that would be very depressing. I guess there's no guarantee. I'm not a rich person, so that would be a huge blow financially. It takes me a year to save up 10k. The procedure is 25k, so that's 2 1/2 years of savings. That's as long as I've been at my current job, which is unthinkable for me to think of using all that savings on one procedure, especially if it does nothing. Tough things to weigh I guess.
The way I'd play this, if I decide to go ahead and do it, is to ask my boss to lay me off. Hopefully I could get 8 months of unemployment. During that 8 months, I'd ask my LLMD to treat me intensively with the Horowitz protocol which would include intracellular abx, doxy, maybe an IV rocephin. Then once the 8 months is up, then take a trip down to Panama for the stem cell procedure. Hopefully that would repair any damage that the intensive abx treatment did. I also think I might have heart failure because my hands and feet are always swollen with blood. Hopefully it would have a positive effect on that. Of course, there's no guarantees about
what it will and won't do. It may very well do nothing at all.
Post Edited (gfields) : 9/9/2019 4:33:04 AM (GMT-6)