WalkingbyFaith said...(Note to Self: Stay away from Biocidin!)
I finally opened my bottle of Biocidin yesterday and squirted a little in a spoon and took it. [...] I have strong chemical sensitivities, with fragrance being my worst trigger. I unscrewed the pump nozzle and smelled the stuff. It smells like FRAGRANCE. I felt like I was drinking perfume. This stuff better be worth it!!!
Actually, I just wanted to commend your intestinal fortitude and wish you good luck!
I also have strong chemical sensitivities and perfume -- or, in this case, something that smells like
perfume -- will make me sick to my stomach and usually trigger a migraine. In some cases, depending on the dose I accidentally inhale from whoever had previously bathed in it and later crossed my path, I can taste it. The smell can linger in my sinuses for hours. Diesel exhaust is just as bad, as are scented candles, air "fresheners," exhaust from a clothes dryer (barf!), anti-static dryer sheets (like Bounce), scented soaps, hair spray, and on and on. I know you can relate!
Again, best of luck!