I wish I had taken a picture of it, but it was a year ago, and I don't remember. Is there anything we can be doing for him between now and the time he sees the doctor?
Hi MMR - I’m glad you’re taking him to a LLMD.
In the meantime - it would be helpful to start him on a detoxing regimen.
Start with one or two methods and every few days add in another one.
Have him detox everyday.
- drink plenty of water daily
- add fresh squeezed lemon to some of the glasses of water (drink with a straw to bypass the teeth - so it doesn’t damage the enamel)
- take warm Epsom salt baths
- dry brush the skin prior to bathing
- start him on probiotics - he will need to be on them once he starts abx. I have a few different types that I rotate - I take at least two different ones each day
- moving the body - if he can go for even a short walk every other day...
- Take a binder - eg. Activated charcoal. This needs to be separated from meds, food, supplements by a few hours.
Moderator, Lyme Forum
Symp started April/2013; Buhner's Lyme May 15-July24/14; Igenex pos. July 3/14
Doxy: July 4-Aug.24/14;Zithro July26-Aug24/14; Amox + Proben. Aug. 29/14;
added biaxin Sept. 26/14
Disc. amox,added Ceftin Nov. 20th.;
Disc. biaxin added Buhner bart herbs Dec/14;Jan/15 pulsing Tinda (w/ Ceftin);
Abx/herb break Apr-July/15; July-mino; Aug. added Rif;
Nov./15 mino - to biaxi