I have thoughts.
Your levels of those mycotoxins are elevated but not especially high relative to the other results I hear about
. They could be causing you some symptoms but are unlikely to be the only thing wrong with you. But having that test means you know they are there, and they most likely are contributing to your illness in other areas - making your immune system too weak to fight Lyme, adding to inflammation, irritating your nervous system, causing stronger herxes or reactions to treatments, causing sensitivity to environmental irritants (like chemicals and odors).
You mention sensitivity to smells - do you have multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and/or MCAS?
Lyme can predispose you to reacting to levels of mold that might not cause symptoms in a healthy person, but no one should be exposed to mycotoxins. It's like smoking - some people are more prone to lung cancer than others, but still no one should smoke.
So elevated levels are good to address, even if they are not your main problem. Even a low level of mycotoxin stress can stand between people and effective Lyme treatment.
Also, different molds are more toxic to humans than others. It's possible that the mold behind your furniture was a comparatively innocuous mold, or that your reaction to it was not something you noticed at the time, or that you personally are not sensitive to that particular mold. It's very hard to say.
I don't mean to say that mold is definitely a major problem for you, just that taking a binder specific to the mycotoxins found in your text and removing any exposure you can might help speed your Lyme progress along.