It took daughter and I many years, unfortunately.
We got help from dr Klinghardt's practitioners, who work very similar to dr Rau, basically with natural and supportive therapies.
- Diet - non allergenic, tested individually (but Dr Rau is right: avoid eggs, dairy, nuts, gluten... and you'll be avoiding already 80% of what most people react), strictly followed (no added sugar, with a lot of fruits and veggies)
- Buhner's herbs in combo, and in varying amounts, never fixed protocols ,but rotating herbs.
- Of course, I added many Chinese herbs, some Ayurvedic herbs. At that time, Buhner hadn't written the other books except for healing lyme. Many of the herbs Buhner mentioned later (such as isatis, houttunyia as anti viral etc) I had used based on Chinese TCM.
- took off 13 amalgams I had since childhood (about
7 years old, I think....).
- did dr K chelation therapies, with chlorella, bear garlic, cilantro, phosphilipid extract, etc
I never stopped using binders during the whole 4 years. Not a single day of rest...
- cavitation surgeries (I did 2 during lyme, and 5 after lyme went dormant). Yes, pretty tough. No antibiotic at all.
I only took homeopathy and nosodes, made with the frequency copied from my own crushed teeth (that were infected).
- I used microcurrent in the beginning (KMT24 from dr Klinghardt). It did help me stabilize. A sort of device with many rife frequencies, but in microcurrent format. I kept it during the night, many hours, and rotated the programs (viral, bacterial, fungal etc).
- electrosmog avoidance, as much as I could
- neural therapy for old scars (from surgeries) and to cancel spots of severe infections. This is a German therapy, also used in Paracelsus.
- homeopathy: many antimicrobials of the Sanum company (Dr Rau is a big fan, that's why many of his patients need no antibiotic, I believe), classical homeopathy and other types of homepathy for symptoms (organ support, lymph drainage, etc). Some homeopathic products are very sophisticated that they even aim to correct the krebs cycle, for example.
It was the most comprehensive treatment I did, I think. Homeopathy was responsible for about
60% of my healing, I think.
- I used plenty of homeopathic nosodes, to deal not only with lyme, but with other infections (strep, staph....). I literally have a box with hundreds of nosodes that I kept testing, and using, when necessary.
- acupressure, MFT /EFT , as part of the psychokinesiology of dr K.- to help spread the herbs / supplements to my organs, and to treat trauma from disease and other traumas.
- with these treatments + herbs in rotation, we could reach remission many times. But we kept relapsing. Reaching 4 months, was the maximum we could go. We either got bitten again, or fell ill again without bites.
- my worst infection, was babesiosis, that I took twice from 2 different bites. The worst infection for me...
- what closed our lyme history was photon therapy, that I did using Borrelia nosodes and infrared, copying what dr Woitzel used against lyme. That treatment marked the end of relapses for us back in 2009.
- In 2010, I think my daughter relapsed with knee pain (she had been to wheel chair twice, had suffered severe encephalitis, FSME, literal hell during lyme, plus severe arthritis that put her to wheel chair), but it lasted 1 day: I soon treated her with photon therapy and the pain disappeared that same day.
- In 2011, I think I relapsed too, 1 day, with knee pain, if my memory is good. I also treated immediately with photon and nosodes, and the pain disappeared again.
So since then, there maybe one more relapse for each of us, but we sincerely don't even remember (as it lasted only 1 day).
I forgot to say we used energy testing (ART) for everything: for finding frequencies of treatment, which pathogen is active and where exactly, then measuring the amount of herbs for each active pathogen, how they combine (or not), how much to cook each herb, when to take these, when to stop and change herbs / homeopathy, diet, tapping points for
opening blockades, measuring the amount of homeopathics we took, etc.
In a normal day, I would do 40 different 'treatments' (including microfrequencies, tapping for specific reasons, homeopathy, herbs, supplements, binders, teas)...
In my worst months with lyme, I was doing 60 treatments a day, one every 10 minutes or so, from morning to the moment I went to bed, and then I would still plug myself into electrodes to sleep with them...
This was because things like chlorella + bear garlic, I needed 5-6x a day, and other herbal supplements, I also needed 2-4 times a day... Note that I consider chlorella as one supplement, not 5, meaning, that all these 60 treatments meant about
150 + treatments done in a day.
I know this sounds crazy, but that is how much I did.
When I finally visited my lyme doctor last time, he told me: 'I'm amazed to see how fast you healed!'
I wanted to punch his face. You mean, 'Fast????!?!?'
He explained me I was his worst patient. But that I healed faster than most of his patients.
Well, I guess not many people would do 150 'treatments' in one day.......
Which book are you reading? Biological medicine?
Post Edited (Shasta) : 11/27/2019 12:43:24 PM (GMT-7)