So I had a phone consult with my natropath. She was feeling like I need to move due to mold.
My prob with this is...
That's assuming I have no Lyme symptoms and my 12 herbal pills are taking care of those. And I went almost a year with no Lyme treatment until four weeks ago.
And that my symptoms are not due to coinfections.
I do understand that Moving and eliminating possible mold exposure may be helpful ( possibly very helpful) and if not move progress is hindered.
I just don't want to uproot my family in a stressed out hurry if and have the same symptoms in new place. Teasing out the cause is hard.
Also what if the mold is regional airborne. ***
Someone mentioned a good Bart test. Good but not definite?!
For now, I plan on challenging Bart with A- Bart
Then trying different Byron white lyme formula to see if I'm just not hitting lyme.
It's just that if my green dragon caps takes care of Lyme we would all be that much better so easily.
Nobody really knows what we are feeling or going through. I mean the doctors.
Feeling out of breath and tired. Packing for a week out of town. In laws house here I come. I've seen mold there last summer ... so not a good trail.
Take care fellow warriors.
Ps. Someone said. Lyme symptoms come and go but mold lingers.
My symptoms do both. Come and go. Am anxiety/ dep. afternoon fatigue. Could be anything right?! Then days like this of all day malaise.
Oh and the moss just tells me wood under is holding moisture. I'm assuming water damage wood on outside may seep through.
Prof who test ticks at umass says ticks aren't showing with Bart. I think it's more like a dormant infection in many that rears up.
I apologize for the length whomever reads.
Post Edited (Lightlife) : 11/22/2019 11:09:48 AM (GMT-7)