Always a good question, WBF.
I'm in my new house, where the humidity level on every floor has been kept at a parched 40% since a four-week mold remediation before we moved in. All new furniture and mattresses, new appliances and vents, threw away tons of things, dicey belongings (books, clothes) have been vinegared then sunned then sealed in plastic bins in the garage, mountains of money spent to do away with mold. No food sources of mold. My best shot at mold exposure probably is just being outdoors.
That said, I still worry. It would be truly awful if somehow this house has a new issue or if somehow we brought an old issue with us.
My Great Plains test last year showed only elevated levels of a mycotoxin not produced by my previous house. (An ERMI showed that house had a lot of "harmless" molds.) My doctor concluded that my mold exposure was from a past exposure. The house we moved into had been managed stupidly, so there was mold in the attic and basement (both unfinished, thank goodness) but the whole house was remediated (we even
opened up ceilings to vacuum out and seal inside the walls and between the floors!). I will collapse into a pile of hopeless sobbing indefinitely if my current house turns out to be the problem....
For anyone keeping track, my neuro stuff is easing up and morphing into connective tissue pain. Never a dull moment.