Feel the need to chime in again with some facts.
1: There has never been a successful corona virus vaccine. The "media" and "experts" are already backpedaling saying it might take several shots to build up immunity, even partial.
2: This matches some inside info I have from someone working a vaccine who was told they could have $10m per month to work on a vaccine but it must be an annual vaccine. If its not, don't bother doing it.
3: Yes people are dying and people at risk should absolutely take active measure to protect themselves until we reach herd immunity. The rest of us should have the right to choose if we stay home and cower or live normal lives.
4: Once Covid became politicized science went out the window. Once billions in cash came into play corruption was inevitable.
5: Unless you're willing to do your own research and know exactly what and how you should be treated if hospitalize, and have to guts to make it clear to your Dr that anything else is unacceptable, your treatment will be less than optimal.
1. I haven't been following the latest on vaccine developments, but I think you're oversimplifying. When in the vaccine era has it ever been THIS necessary for a coronavirus vaccine? The other coronaviruses that exist, we don't even know their names! There is now an unprecedented push with an incredible amount of funding for the development of a new vaccine.
.. And can you be specific about
who is backpedaling? I think you and I are consuming different media.
2. If I were going to invest my money in owning a new vaccine, I'd want it to be administered DAILY
3. "..stay home and cower"?? There's an argument to be had here.. best to not to use offensive language if we're going to have it.
Btw- you think we can have 'herd immunity' naturally, but not with a vaccine? I thought the doubt surrounding whether a vaccine could be successful, was based on whether humans could ever develop a durable immunity to coronaviruses.
4. Agreed. We all need to manage our way through the misinformation and the corruption now, in the best way we can.
5. Well, treatment from home is like any other ailment isn't it? I wouldn't completely shut out the doctors, though.
Post Edited (potsnpans) : 7/24/2020 12:54:19 PM (GMT-6)