Posted 3/4/2020 11:32 AM (GMT -6)
From what I have read, mimosa pudica is the best treatment for multiple parasites. It paralyzes parasites so that they no longer can hold onto you, and they get expelled. This is superior to treatments that kill parasites, because dead parasites release toxic loads as they decompose in your body. But there are a lot of other things that people seem to have success with as well!
I think we all have parasites. Ever picked a raspberry directly from a bush, eaten a salad, had sushi, swam in a lake, had a pet? We all have parasites. They can be integrated uneventfully into our systems, but for folks with any exposure to chronic infections or heavy metals, parasites take on those things, too, and can re-expose us no matter the treatment, until we deal with parasites. I think it's a good idea to treat, just don't use anything that your system finds too destabilizing, and avoid constipation at all costs!