Your symptoms could definitely be any number of tick transmitted infections. Consider looking into mold exposure or mold toxicity, too. They could occur alongside each other. Mold toxins suppress the immune system and alter many processes in the body. It can be insidious and unnoticed until something happens.
There’s lots of information here on mold. If you need help, ask.
I brought it up since you mentioned college. Not sure if you were living on campus, but apparently mold in college housing and campus buildings is rampant. Really, mold in buildings is rampant because of unrecognized or ignored water damage and poor maintenance as well as troublesome air conditioning and ducts.
I just came across this article on mold in college dorms today: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/health-matters/201904/toxic-dormitories-and-mold
Post Edited (WalkingbyFaith) : 4/5/2021 9:30:23 PM (GMT-6)