Ultraviolet blood irradiation and ozone.
A mold inspector I met who got sick and sensitized to mold had that done. Can’t remember how many sessions she did, but she recovered with that. She said she had already tried functional medicine and was getting nowhere.
I would not do long term antibiotics for Lyme/co, as I am allergic to quinolones and have a family history of serious sulfa drug reactions. Even if that were not the case, I am afraid of all those drugs. I am taking 2 antifungals and 1 antiparasitic, and it makes me nervous. I take bucketsfull of supplements and herbs, which is bad enough, but the pharma drugs scare me. I am also very afraid of intense herxing from antibiotics, as I am super sensitive.
Post Edited (WalkingbyFaith) : 9/4/2021 8:51:50 PM (GMT-6)