Hey Josh's Girl and Stayce92,
Thanks so much for your posts. I have struggled with several memory deficits ever since I start that poisonous Topamax years ago. It's comforting to hear other people who have experience mental problems from this med, although I am so sorry that you had a similar outcome as mine. I was on a high dosage of Topamax(400mg/day), and that may be why my brain functions are more seriously impared that most users. The craziest thing was that the DR.(senile old coot) want to up my dosage to 800mb/day!!! Heavens, if I had gone along with that, I'd probably be an a home for "vegetables", sitting mindlessly in front of the TV watching Judge Judy all day!!! If you have any questions about longterm problems, please feel free to ask.
- On Disability for: Chronic Migraines, serious Back and Knee problems (will need surgery eventually), moderate Depression, Anxiety/Panic disorder, TMJ
- Divorced, 43, no children
- Surgeries: Gastric Bypass, Gallbladder Removed (followed by a week in the hospital for a Blood Clot), Impacted Kidney Stone Removed, Broken Ankle, Major Dental work(four molars pulled, multiple cavities, root canals)
- Current Meds: Prozac, Klonopin, Atenelol, Stadol Nasal Spray, Lortab, Trazadone, Buspar, Nexium, Tramadol, Phenergan, PROHIBITED FROM ALL NSAIDS
- Current Problem: Internal Bleeding, possible ulcer in location of Gastric Bypass