I've had aches for three years now and its 24/7. They are there when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I've been to several doctors, starting with my regular doctor all the way through to the eye doctor. Okay well I have been to two different nuerologists, both saying its a migraine. I've been to the hospital and my regluar doctor. I've been to the chiropractor, he checked my back, neck, and jaw to see if they were causing my head aches. I've been to the eye doctor to see if that caused them either. But everything turned out fine. I've had an MRI and a CATSCAN along with blood work. All turned out okay. I have tried all the over the counter meds none worked what so ever.
- no auras, the headaches are just there ALL the time.
- on a regular basis on a scale of one to ten, ten being the worse, it's usually always a seven of eight. Sometimes a lot worse.
- I get to the point to where I am
- No vomiting, but I do get sick. But more like exhuasted and feeling like bad.
- in school I can't pay attention when they are bad.
- When I get up I almost black out. Kinda like when you get up too fast, but worse. It lasts longer and I can't see at all for about thirty or so seconds. I usually have to grab onto something or sit on the floor so I don't fall.
- I play soccer, gave up track. But when I run there is sometimes a clicking in the back of my head. The doctor said it should go away. It's only there some of the time anyways.
- After games I pretty much collapse on the side of the field. It's as if my body shuts down. It's sometimes hard to breathe kinda, and My legs get hold me up. Like my head is telling me to stop.
- I hate to admit it but I do get moody when they are really bad, I feel bad for my boyfriend because i constantly take it out on him, more than anybody.
- My mom
thinks I'm depressed. I think I am only some of the time.
That's all I can really think of at the moment.
Post Edited By Moderator (tysmyboo) : 6/21/2009 8:30:26 PM (GMT-6)