New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Regular Member

Date Joined Feb 2011
Total Posts : 137
   Posted 6/25/2011 6:26 AM (GMT -6)   
Is there a term for when a guy has visible ridges where his forehead meets his temples?

Does anyone know why this happens? Swelling? Stress? TMJ Disorder? I notice this is more common in older guys but I'm only in my 20s and already have this. I also have sore temples which I somehow feel is related.

Thanks for any advice!
New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, April 19, 2018 5:28 PM (GMT -6)
There are a total of 2,953,345 posts in 323,993 threads.
View Active Threads

Who's Online
This forum has 162072 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, iamakitchensink.
411 Guest(s), 10 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
logoslidat, Kent M., countess18, Glascis, aguywithuc, Jerry_Delaware, suttersmill, InTheShop, Busted1, SueCAll