A team of researchers are developing a program for adolescents and young adults (between 14-28 years old) who have recurrent headache. The “Wireless Headache Intervention” will be delivered entirely through the web and the iPhone.
We want the intervention to be interesting and interactive. The educational section will include descriptions of the impact that headache can have on the individual, the family, and society. We want to use blog-type entries or quotes from people like you (professionals, family members, doctors, politicians) describing how headache effects daily life:
• how headaches limit daily activities,
• loss of work hours or productivity of employees because of headache,
• the experiences of taking care of children or adults with headache,
• the personal experiences of living with somebody who suffer headaches,
• the societal cost of headache, etc.
We would like to hear your experiences and may include them in the educational section of the Wireless Headache Intervention program! All quotes will be used anonymously, no identifying information will be stored. Future research will be conducted on the use of the program but your quotes will not be analyzed for research without prior consent.
Please email us at email@example.com with a short description about your experience with headaches. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or would like clarification. Thank you for your time!